RESULTS 2021 -- RESULTS 2021 -- RESULTS 2021
Regularly scheduled Capt. dinner and meeting with Pogy Bobbing this year!
JUNE 9th - Jolly Mon VIP - click here - stress free tournament
JUNE 10th - Rock the Dock - click here - kids dock tournament
JUNE 11th - Jr. Jolly Mon - click here - kids tournament
JUNE 12th-13th - Jolly Mon King Classic - see below
-CAPTAIN'S CHOICE FORMAT- Fish 1 out 2 days- EITHER Saturday, June 12th or Sunday, June 13th.
-Declare your intended fish day on your registration form or you have until 7:00am on Saturday, June 12th to call (910) 253-3474 and leave a message declaring your fish day. *If you do not declare a fish day, Saturday, June 12th, will automatically be counted as your fish day.
SMALL BOAT CLASS UPDATE: A boat that has engine power of 300hp or less, regardless of the number of engines or length of boat, will be considered a "small boat".
- $325 Entry Fee
- Prizes for top 31 heaviest King Mackerel
- Prizes for top 15 Jr. Angler's heaviest King Mackerel
- Prizes for top 3 Lady Angler's heaviest King Mackerel
- Prizes for top 3 Sr. Angler's heaviest King Mackerel
- Prizes for top 3 heaviest Spanish Mackerel
- Prizes for top 3 in the Small Boat division- Any boat with 300hp of engine or less.
- Break the Jolly Mon Record TWT. $20 per boat, annual accruing pot that will continue to build until someone wins. Current record set in 2004 - 46.65lbs -- ** Current balance forward -$8720 from 16'/17'/18'/19'/20' entries and no winner **
- TWT levels- Break the Recod- $20, Big Fish- $100, Whale- $500, High Rollers- $250, Small Boat- $100, Lady- $100
- Fishing Family Award- $100 OIFC gift card- awarded to any team who weighs an eligible species and has a Jr., Lady and Sr. on board
- Wheel of Fishing- spin to win $100 bonus if you can spin your fish's weight.
2020 FINAL RESULTS CLICK HERE