JUNE 13th - Rock the Dock - click here - kids dock tournament
JUNE 14th - Jr. Jolly Mon - click here - kids tournament
JUNE 15-16 - Jolly Mon King Classic - see below
-CAPTAIN'S CHOICE FORMAT- Fish 1 out 2 days- EITHER Saturday, June 15th or Sunday, June 16th.
-Declare your intended fish day on your registration form or you have until 7:00am on Saturday, June 15th to call (910) 253-3474 and leave a message declaring your fish day. *If you do not declare a fish day, Saturday, June 15th, will automatically be counted as your fish day.
*** RULE UPDATE REGARDING SMALL BOAT CLASS : A boat that has engine power of 300hp or less, regardless of the number of engines or length of boat, will be considered a "small boat".
- $215 Entry Fee thru 6/10 -- $250 after
- Prizes for top 26 heaviest King Mackerel
- Prizes for top 10 Jr. Angler's heaviest King Mackerel
- Prizes for top 10 Lady Angler's heaviest King Mackerel
- Prizes for top 3 heaviest Spanish Mackerel
- Prizes for top 2 heaviest King Mackerel in Capt. Scott Hewett Senior Angler division
- Prizes for top 3 in the Small Boat division- Any boat with 300hp of engine or less
- Break the Jolly Mon Record TWT. $20 per boat, annual accruing pot that will continue to build until someone wins. Current record set in 2004 by Talkin Trash- 46.65lbs -- ** Current balance forward -$4300 from 16'/17'/18' entries and no winner **
- TWT levels- Big Fish- $100, Whale- $500, High Rollers- $250, Small Boat (300hp or less) - $100, Lady- $100
- Fishing Family Award- $100 OIFC gift card- awarded to any team who weighs an eligible species and has a Jr., Lady and Sr. on board
- Wheel of Fishing- spin to win $100 bonus if you can spin your fish's weight.
2018 FINAL RESULTS CLICK HERE