Traveling Fisherman - Pulley Ridge - Marco Island, FL
Travelling Fisherman 2022: American Patriot Long-Range headboat from Marco Island, FL to Pulley Ridge fishing grounds: 4 day fishing trip. August 8 - 11, 2022
- American Patriot - She is the best-equipped and safest fishing platform ever put on the water. Spanning 135' x 29', the American Patriot comes outfitted with all the equipment to make her function and deliver top-notch safety and an experience of a lifetime.
- Check out the boat details on this page - https://americanpatriotfishing.com/the-boat/
- During the day we will be deep-dropping 600'-1000'. At night we will anchor or drifting focusing on muttons. blackfin snappers and blackfin tunas. On the second and third days, we will be deep dropping from sunrise to sunset. Targeting species such as blueline tilefish, grey and golden tilefish, snowy grouper, yellow-edge grouper, warsaw grouper, queen snapper, blackbelly rosefish, scamp grouper, kitty Mitchell, snowy's warsaw, and many, many more!
- Check out Gear details on this page - https://americanpatriotfishing.com/pulley-ridge-trip-description/
- Read more about Pulley Ridge on these websites. Florida Go Fishing | NOAA | Google Images
Board the boat at 4pm. Disembark by 6pm. Return to dock 8-10am
This trip cost is based on 20 fishermen. $20,000 is total cost to secure the boat. We need 20 fishermen to get the cost to $1000 per person, plus tips, etc.. $10,000 is due by January 4th and $10,000 balance due by July 1st. We will need a $500 non-refundable deposit from each fishermen no later then January 4th and the remaining $500 by July 1st. Please bring cach or check by the OIFC along with THIS FORM.
You would be responsible for your travel to Marco Island. You have the option of flying into Ft. Meyers and picking up a rental car to drive south 1 hour to Marco Island. At this time (12/11/2021), flights are approximately $350. Or you can drive down - approxmate drive time 12 hours.
Customer Blogs on this trip
Check out what they have to say here.
- they supply ice at no charge.
- 48 hour cancellation notice prior to trip will be given (they may ask if we have flexibility to move forward or backward hours to a day based on weather). If the trip is cancelled, they will offer a rain check on any opening boats, but no $ refund is offered.
- They provide fish cleaning at "no cost" and suggest $3-$5 per fish to be cleaned as a tip
- Bring a warm blanket or sleeping bag as sleeping quarters are kept at 70 degrees
- Crew tip is recommended at 15% and chef tip is recommended at 5%
- we supply our own terminal tackle- need to get a list of this. OR they have a prebuilt tackle pack for $190
- They supply each fisherman with weights. If they are lost, they can be had at an extra cost.
951 Bald Eagle Drive
Marco Island, FL 34145