Tournaments at the Ocean Isle Fishing Center
April 18-May 16, 2020 - Ocean Isle Fishing Center
Print Entry Form
-Fishing is 2 out of 29 possible days (Saturday, April 18 to Saturday, May 16, 2020)
- This is a Tuna, Dolphin & Wahoo tournament. Overall winner category is determined by largest combined weight of one fish from each species. *You must weight at least 2 of the 3 species to be eligible for the overall category.
-No OFFICIAL Captain's Meeting
- AWARDS BREAKFAST at the Ocean Isle Fish Company restaurant , Sunday, May 19th at 9am
- NEW Bring fish to scales by land or sea. Weigh-in at the OIFC by 8pm the same day you fish OR bring to the OIFC by vehicle before 12pm the day after you fish.
-Heaviest Wahoo TWT- $250 (based on heaviest Wahoo weighed in tournament- Pays 1st-3rd)
-Heaviest Mahi TWT- $250 (based on heaviest Mahi weighed in tournametnt- Pays 1st-3rd)
-Heaviest Tuna TWT- $250 (based on heaviest Yellowfin or Blackfin Tuna weighed in tournament- Pays 1st-3rd)
-Aggregate TWT LEVEL I- $250 (based on overall aggregate of one fish per species- Pays 1st-3rd)
-Aggregate TWT LEVEL II- $500 (based on overall aggregate of one fish per species- Pays 1st-3rd)
- NEW No Lines-in / Lines-out time. Fish dawn to dusk if you want
- BOUNDARIES: Boats must fish South of GPS line 33.30.00 (Nipple area) and North of GPS longitued 32.30.00 (G.town hole area)