.JOLLY MON KING CLASSIC NOTES:
-CAPTAIN'S CHOICE FORMAT- Fish 1 out 2 days- EITHER Saturday, June 20th or Sunday, June 21st.
-Declare your intended fish day on your registration form or you have until 7:00am on Saturday, June 20th to call (910) 253-3474 and leave a message declaring your fish day.
-If you do not declare a fish day, Saturday, June 20th, will automatically be counted as your fish day.
- $215 Entry Fee by 6/12/15 $250 after
- Prizes for top 30 heaviest King Mackerel
- Prizes for top 20 Jr. Angler's heaviest King Mackerel-
- Prizes for top 10 Lady Angler's heaviest King Mackerel-
- Prize for Capt. Scott Hewett memorial Senior Angler heaviest King Mackerel
- Prizes for top 3 in the small boat division
- Prize for the top 3 in single engine division
- Fishing Family Award awarded to any team who weighs an eligible species and has a Jr., Lady and Sr. on board
- Wheel of Fishing- spin to win $1000 bonus if you can spin your fish's weight.
What Makes the Jolly Mon Unique?
- It is a one day tournament, with an optional weather day...
This one day approach is a big reason the tournament has been successful. It attracts the family fishermen who believe they have a better shot at winning- or better yet the fishermen who appreciates a good day fishing, not an entire weekend of hard work!
- There is no checkout... BUT, there are boundaries..
Fishermen can fish out of any port they choose within boundaries so as long as their lines are not in the water before 7:00am and they are in weight-in line by 5:00pm. This means easy fishing while always keeping on an even playing field.
- It is family oriented...
The Jolly Mon recognizes the importance of the family and fishing and offers a complimentary dinner for everyone and medallions for all Junior anglers participating in the event. The Jolly Mon is run in an orderly, clean-cut manner.
ROCK THE DOCK JR. JOLLY MON 2015- CLICK HERE
JR. JOLLY MON 2015- CLICK HERE