2013 RESULTS CLICK HERE
2014 schedule CLICK HERE
-CAPTAIN'S CHOICE FORMAT- Fish 1 out 2 days- EITHER Saturday, June 21st or Sunday, June 22nd.
-Declare your intended fish day on your registration form or you have until 7:00am on Saturday, June 21st to call (910) 253-3474 and leave a message declaring your fish day. -If you do not declare a fish day, Saturday, June 21st, will automatically be counted as your fish day.
- $215 Entry Fee by 6/13/14 $250 after
- Prizes for top 30 heaviest King Mackerel
- Prizes for top 20 Jr. Angler's heaviest King Mackerel-
- Prizes for top 20 Lady Angler's heaviest King Mackerel-
- Prize for Capt. Scott Hewett memorial Senior Angler heaviest King Mackerel
- Prizes for top 3 in the 23 and under division
What Makes the Jolly Mon Unique?
- It is a one day tournament, with an optional weather day...
This one day approach is a big reason the tournament has been successful. It attracts the family fishermen who believe they have a better shot at winning- or better yet the fishermen who appreciates a good day fishing, not an entire weekend of hard work!
- There is no checkout... BUT, there are boundaries..
Fishermen can fish out of any port they choose within boundaries so as long as their lines are not in the water before 7:00am and they are in weight-in line by 5:00pm. This means easy fishing while always keeping on an even playing field.
- It is family oriented...
The Jolly Mon recognizes the importance of the family and fishing and offers a complimentary dinner for everyone and medallions for all Junior anglers participating in the event. The Jolly Mon is run in an orderly, clean-cut manner.