Yellowfin/Yamaha Jolly Mon King Classic
June 14-16, 2013 - Ocean Isle Fishing Center
Print Entry Form
2013 RESULTS CLICK HERE
- Entry deadline will be 10pm, June 14th for on-site and on-line registration. Previously printed as 11:59pm
- WARNING - Shallotte Point Flounder Tourney weigh-in will be taking place near Inlet View Marina on Shallotte Point on Saturday. They WILL have law enforcement patrolling and it could cost you a weigh-in opportunity. SLOW DOWN.
NEW- CASH IS KING PROGRAM- Purchase unclaimed TWT's to increase overall payout and give you more chances to win- Opens JUNE 14th, 12pm- CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
NEW- Marine Service Center Rock the Dock kids 12 and under DOCK TOURNAMENT- Thursday, June 13th- CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
NEW- Ocean Isle Marina COOK-OFF - An open competition for any participant or their immediate family to participate to win $1000 in prize money for making the best tasting Fish Dip. NO entry fee CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
ALSO NEW TO THE 2013 JOLLY MON:
- SAME low entry, high prize payout, family oriented event hosted from one of North Carolina’s premier fishing outfitters, the Ocean Isle Fishing Center.
- NEW- Jr. Jolly Mon species and prize structure increase-CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- NEW- Cy’s World “Jr. Angler Participation Award” which puts all Jr. Anglers who weigh an eligible species in the Jolly Mon into a drawing to win a guaranteed $1000 savings bond
- NEW- Silverstar Jewelry "Lady Angler Participation Award" which puts all Lady Anglers who weigh an eligible species in the Jolly Mon into a drawing to win a guaranteed $500 value, solid gold, Jolly Mon pendant
- NEW- NBOA “Wheel of Fishing”: after you weigh in the Jolly Mon, spin the “Wheel of Fishing” and if your fish’s weight is the same number as you spin you get a $100 OIFC gift card on the spot and put in a drawing for a guaranteed $1000 cash
- NEW- “BONUS SPECIES” prizes. Ritch & Breeden Dolphin division- $1000, Martini’s Midtown Bistro Cobia division- $1000, OIFC Spanish Mackerel division- $1000
- NEW- 11th-20th place finishing Lady Anglers will get a $25 gift certificate from Martini's Midtown Bistro
2013 schedule CLICK HERE
-CAPTAIN'S CHOICE FORMAT- Fish 1 out 2 days- EITHER Saturday, June 15th or Sunday, June 16th.
-Declare your intended fish day on your registration form or you have until 7:00am on Saturday, June 15th to call (910) 253-3474 and leave a message declaring your fish day. -If you do not declare a fish day, Saturday, June 15th, will automatically be counted as your fish day.
- $215 Entry Fee by 6/10/13 $250 after
- Prizes for top 30 heaviest King Mackerel
- Prizes for top 20 Jr. Angler's heaviest King Mackerel-
- Prizes for top 20 Lady Angler's heaviest King Mackerel-
- Prize for Capt. Scott Hewett memorial Senior Angler heaviest King Mackerel
- Prizes for top 3 in the 23 and under division
What Makes the Jolly Mon Unique?
- It is a one day tournament, with an optional weather day...
This one day approach is a big reason the tournament has been successful. It attracts the family fishermen who believe they have a better shot at winning- or better yet the fishermen who appreciates a good day fishing, not an entire weekend of hard work!
- There is no checkout... BUT, there are boundaries..
Fishermen can fish out of any port they choose within boundaries so as long as their lines are not in the water before 7:00am and they are in weight-in line by 5:00pm. This means easy fishing while always keeping on an even playing field.
- It is family oriented...
The Jolly Mon recognizes the importance of the family and fishing and offers a complimentary dinner for everyone and medallions for all Junior anglers participating in the event. The Jolly Mon is run in an orderly, clean-cut manner.