Jolly Mon VIP- click here
Rock the Dock - click here
Jr. Jolly Mon - click here
-CAPTAIN'S CHOICE FORMAT- Fish 1 out 2 days- EITHER Saturday, June 18th or Sunday, June 19th.
-Declare your intended fish day on your registration form or you have until 7:00am on Saturday, June 18th to call (910) 253-3474 and leave a message declaring your fish day.
-If you do not declare a fish day, Saturday, June 18th, will automatically be counted as your fish day.
- $215 Entry Fee by 6/13/16 $250 after
- Prizes for top 25 heaviest King Mackerel
- Prizes for top 15 Jr. Angler's heaviest King Mackerel-
- Prizes for top 5 Lady Angler's heaviest King Mackerel-
- Prize for Capt. Scott Hewett memorial Senior Angler heaviest King Mackerel
- Prizes for top 3 in the small boat division- 27' 11" or smaller boat, defined by official vessel registration or documentation (measured from bow rub rail to stern rub rail)
- Prize for the top boat in single engine division- all single engine boats with a max of 300hp or less
- NEW TWT level: Break the Jolly Mon Record TWT. $20 per boat, annual accruing pot that will continue to build until someone wins. OIFC is seeding with starter $500 to get the pot going. Current record set in 2004 by Talkin Trash- 46.65lbs
- TWT levels- Whale- $500, Small Boat (27' 11" and less) - $100, Single Engine(max 300hp, outboards only)- $100, Lady- $50, Cobia- $50
- Fishing Family Award awarded to any team who weighs an eligible species and has a Jr., Lady and Sr. on board
- Wheel of Fishing- spin to win $1000 bonus if you can spin your fish's weight.
JR. JOLLY MON 2016- CLICK HERE
2015 JOLLY MON RESULTS- CLICK HERE
What Makes the Jolly Mon Unique?
- It is a one day tournament, with an optional weather day...
This one day approach is a big reason the tournament has been successful. It attracts the family fishermen who believe they have a better shot at winning- or better yet the fishermen who appreciates a good day fishing, not an entire weekend of hard work!
- There is no checkout... BUT, there are boundaries..
Fishermen can fish out of any port they choose within boundaries so as long as their lines are not in the water before 7:00am and they are in weight-in line by 5:00pm. This means easy fishing while always keeping on an even playing field.
- It is family oriented...
The Jolly Mon recognizes the importance of the family and fishing and offers a complimentary dinner for everyone and medallions for all Junior anglers participating in the event. The Jolly Mon is run in an orderly, clean-cut manner.