- The primary prize structure is based on the heaviest 4 Wahoo aggregate weight. In order to qualify for a primary prize, you must weigh at least 2 Wahoo. The payout will be for 1st-3rd.
- There is an optional TWT that offers 1st-3rd payouts for the single heaviest Wahoo to teams that choose to participate in this optional division.
- There is an optional TWT that offers 1st-3rd payouts for the single heaviest Blackfin Tuna to teams that choose to participate in this optional division.
- Registration closes at 11:59pm, November 25th, 2021.
- Eligible fishing days are November 26th, 2021 through January 1, 2022
- A competing team may fish up to 2 days during the eligible fishing days
- Teams will have to declare their fishing day prior to 6am on the day in which they intend to fish in the event.
- To declare a fishing day, a team will call 910-253-3474 and leave a time-stamped voice mail message
- To weigh-in, a team will either need to present their fish to the Ocean Isle Fishing Center docks by 5pm on the same day in which they fished, or a team may bring their fish to the OIFC scales by land or sea between 9am and 12pm the day after their fish day.
- A team may weigh up to 4 wahoo per day declared, eligible fish day.
- If a team fishes a second day and chooses to weigh-in, any Wahoo they weigh that exceed their previous day's Wahoo, will bump those smaller Wahoo out of the team's aggregate. After a team's second weigh-in, their aggregate will be the accumulation of up to 4 of their heaviest Wahoo. Thus a max of 4 Wahoo per weigh-in can be presented for a total of up to 8 weighed over the two eligible daysm with the 4 heaviest Wahoo combining to make the team's aggregate.
- After you weigh your fish, you keep it. It is yours.
- All participants MUST leave from a NC or SC inlet, no boundaries.
- A team may win only one primary prize.
- A team may win only one place in any TWT level in which they are entered.