2016, Yellowfin 39’ Offshore, Triple 300hp Yamahas with 480 hours
$409,000 Brant McMullan 910-367-2945 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Length 39’ 8”
- Beam 11’ 6”
- Weight 13,000
- Fuel Capacity 564 gallons
Hull and Color Scheme: Matterhorn white hull. The rub rail is black and on the interior, the combing pads are white with black accents and all metal piping is powder coated white. The hard top is white on top and whisper grey on the underside.
Power: Triple Yamaha four-stroke engines with 480 hours each and warranty to May 31, 2021
Trailer: 2016 Ameratrail triple axle trailer with Kodiak electric brakes and all stainless hardware.
Performance: Max is 60mph and cruising speed is 45mph
Boat and Power Condition: She is like new. Any minor “glitches” have been worked out, and as a professional fisherman of over 25 years, I have rigged her with all the fine details to be maintenance free and give better performance. The boat stays on the trailer and under cover 100% of the time.
Electronics: 2- Simrad 16" NSS Evo 2 displays integrated with Simrad AC42 autopilot, Simrad Halo open array bird radar, Simrad VHF, Airmar B265 CHIRP dual frequency transducer, Sirius WX and water temp overlay and Sonic Hub with 4 JL Audio speakers.
- Lebroc helm seats which have folding arm rests and folding seat cushion for maximum comfort both standing or sitting at the helm
- Coffin box with dual stainless hydraulic rams and back rest
- Livorsi trim tabs that have been upgraded to provide maximum ocean performance
- Built-in Gaerlick stern boarding ladder and hand rail for easy on-off access to the boat
- Full head and shower inside the console; over 6’ of head clearance.
- Integrated radio box under hard top that includes an optional storage box which is ideal for cell phones, wallets….
- Blanton custom sea chest for maximum livewell performance
- Built-in Tuna tubes which will keep larger live baits alive for hours
- Built-in gaff tubes that allow under gunnel storage of gaffs that are otherwise taking up rod holders or in the way
- Saltwater washdown stern and midship
- Freshwater washdown
- Under gunnel recessed lighting
- Spreader lights
- Hard Top recessed lighting
- Taco Grand Slam outrigger mounts with 18’ poles
- 3 draw tackle station starboard side of lean post station
- Built-in trash can on port side of lean post station
- 4 batteries with battery switches located under the lean post station
- Rear fold down tackle station and storage box on back side of lean post station
- 4 bait system pumps, one for lean post well, one for stern well, one backup that can be directed to either the lean post or stern well and one pump dedicated for two tuna tubes.
- Two automatic bilge pumps
- 41 rod holders throughout as well as two Kingfish style rod holders on the hard top
- Bilge shelf for storage and ease of service
- Insulated cooler with drain at the front of the console
- Rowan storage boxes port and starboard
$409,000 Brant McMullan 910-367-2945 Captbrant@oifc.com